Terms of Service
By entering the website at bettersupport.co, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
You are prohibited from using or accessing bettersupport.co if you don’t agree with the terms. All content contained in at bettersupport.co are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the bettersupport.co is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, articles, photographs, and graphics on the website and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned or controlled by us or licensed to Better Support, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
4. Website Management
The materials on Better Support’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Better Support can’t make warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Better Support does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
6. Accuracy of materials
We assume no liability for availability, errors, or inaccuracies in the information provided on bettersupport.co. We may experience delays in updating information on the website and in our advertising on other websites. The information, products, and services found on the website may contain errors or inaccuracies or may not be complete or current.
Services may be incorrectly priced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the website, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the website. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on bettersupport.co.
Neither Extenteam Inc nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Website.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Extenteam Inc. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Extenteam Inc. websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site.
Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
8. Privacy of your data
We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of all your data.
We shall not disclose your data except as compelled by law in accordance or as expressly permitted in writing by you.
You will be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website and Service may also handle material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
Extenteam Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Extenteam may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through bettersupport.co (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
10. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the bettersupport.co for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. Bettersupport.co may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from bettersupport.co to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.